<body> <body>

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 @2:05 AM

the day after i posted my previous entry, i got the inspiration for a new song and 2 days back, i've got the inspiration for another song. it goes like this.

You saw the depths of my heart
and still chose to speak for me to live
You saw the depths of my heart

and called me to do Your will


Even though I have wandered

Far beyond the imaginable
Even though I have failed and stumbled

You picked me up

Set my feet on the Rock


I want to live my life for You
Surrender everything I have to Your hands
I want to give all that I am to do

Far beyond what I'm able

Unimaginable
a
nd unmistakable


Even the youths shall faint and be weary

The young men shall utterly fall

But those who wait on the Lord shall rise

Renewed with strength

On wings like eagles

We will rise


this song was inspired by Isaiah 40:31, which is the bridge. the more i feel weary and tired of everything that's around me, i find that there's just so much more to life than wallowing in self-pity. i still feel that salvation will come when we least expect it. so as christians, we should be prepared. the field is white for harvest and the labourers are so few. this is simply because of the lack of desperation and willingness to work hard. above all, i feel this urgency to pray and seek the Lord, even more. open heavens are coming soon.

p.s i love magic! *spasms*XD

the awesome one;

alinawesome ruth poh
31 December 1991
guitarist
TP MOI

loves

i love Jesus
i love loving His people

the LINKS

angel
caiyun
cheryl
clarence
dawn
euodia
faizal
featrice
gary
grace
jason chua
jasper
jiali
jiayi
juvenia
kent
layyen
layyi
my old blog lol
nicholas1
nicholas2
pastor daniel
pehhan
sutieng
todd
xian ming
yilin
yiling
yiting
yuwen

the SAY



the PAST

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011


& CREDITS

layout: *
fonts: *
image: *